Taking Care of You
Health Services' goal is to assist individuals in acheiving their academic and career goals by providing care and resources to help them maintain optimal mental and physical health and to provide high quality, low-cost health care to all enrolled students, staff and faculty of NKU. We are committed to meeting the health care needs of a diverse population, while treating each individual with dignity. We also encourage individuals to make mature, healthy lifestyle decisions and become a more informed health care consumer.
- Many of our registered nurse services are free of charge and available on a walk-in basis during normal office hours.
- Other services are available by appointment. For more information on the services we offer- click here
- We are available to see patients Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Staffing is limited during summer months, please call for availability.
- Presentations on various health topics are accommodated whenever possible by prior arrangement.